Sunday, April 10, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Holiday Recipes

I'm still trying to play catch up on my blog recipes. I'm finally sharing my St. Patrick's Day meal from this year, just about 3 weeks behind, but better late than never, right? They will be here early for next year's Holiday recipes :)

I've never really made a full blown Irish dinner on St. Patrick's Day before and wanted to this year. I searched through a number of cookbooks and found a LOT of different Irish foods. I ended up going with Corned Beef and Cabbage, Irish Soda Bread, and some Glazed Mint Brownies for dessert. They were all a hit and everyone in the family loved them all. Here are links to each of the dishes, with the recipes included for the Irish Soda Bread and the Glazed Mint Brownies.

I will definitely continue the tradition of making Irish food next year. Maybe I'll find some other recipes to try next year. In the meantime, enjoy these, we loved them all!

IRISH SODA BREAD (includes recipe)
CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE
GLAZED MINT BROWNIES (includes recipe)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment